Sunday, May 20, 2012

Guilty!

I have not done anything on my blog  for a week!  I apologize to those who actually give a shit and make my apology.  Mea culpa. Truth is this body, this piece of flesh and blood I call home has been giving me fits lately.


We've all had our moments.  A bit too much to drink..  Our boy friend or girl friend gives us a shove and we're on our way to terra firma!  What I have isn't like that.  It's worse.  Life keeps throwing things at me and I keep dodging them but once in a while it lands a blow.  That's what happened on April 18.  I went to see a neurologist because I've been having syncopal events which means I have sudden loss of consciousness.  These are accompanied by convulsions.  My neurologist told me I have epilepsy.  All this has scared the hell out of me!  I'm starting to get used to the idea.  Hopefully it can be controlled by medication and possibly by tweeking the many meds I already take, it may go away all together.

In the meantime, I'll go back to being the little Darkling I've always been.  Hopefully I'll be up a tree by next Friday and back to the Cat Club that night.


Oh yea, I decided on tree # 1  

No comments:

Post a Comment