Sunday, May 6, 2012

Dark, Sick, Twisted

I belong to a Facebook group called Love Your Liver. It's a place for people that are involved in the transplant world to support each other. At times it's difficult for me because there's a fair amount of praying as well as Christian imagery in some of the posts. While I have a spiritual practice it's Pagan and I identify with the ancient Egyptian pantheon and feel a special connection with the Goddess Bastet. But I ramble... April was National Organ Doner Month, a campaign to get people to become organ doners at lifes end. A worthy cause indeed but me, being dark, sick and twisted immediately thought of Monty Python's The Meaning of Life and it's segment titled Live Organ Doners. I've restrained myself there but, hey, this is MY blog and I can do any damn thing I want! This is pretty graphic in a way only MP can be. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - -

No comments:

Post a Comment