Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Back by Popular Demand

Good Goddess!  I am such a slug, It's nearly the middle of July and I'm just getting around to my first post of the month!  What have I been doing?  The bad part is I've been suffering through changes in my neuro-psychiatric meds.  I'm not REAL crazy, just kinda crazy.  Like major depressive disorder which usually isn't that difficult to treat but when you also have epilepsy, shit gets complicated.  Anyway, the good part is I'm able to stay awake again, so here I am!

If a person can have a theme song, I think this one is mine.  The title is Unbreakable and it's by a Swedish band called The Murder of My Sweet.  The title describes my life in the last 2 years.


By the way, lots of eye candy for everyone in this band!

No comments:

Post a Comment