Monday, June 18, 2012

Where Have I Been?

© Stephen Rothwell 
Well, I have been spending my time in front of the computer working on my vampire story  Patricia, and another writing project as well. I realize I've been neglecting the blog so I have a few things I've gathered and would like to share. There is a Facebook page called The Macabre and the Beautifully Grotesque, which like it's name indicates is full of dark art works. Here a re few on the subject of Alice in Wonderland. I also found this little diddy there, a great song on the timely topic of avenging vampires!




*   *   *   *   *   *



I'm the Woman Who Killed Jack the Ripper - Scary Bitches




This is a picture of Romantic Goth ideal.  This is a look I hope to achieve one day.                                                                                                                                                                                                               





I've also had a little time to go shopping.  I found a great store on line called Red Hat. They have a great selection of... everything, except shoes!


No comments:

Post a Comment